Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A son's love for his mother...

My son Matt is 3 years and 5 months old now and I just find him so adorable and cute that I can't get enough of him everyday. He is at his sweetest and most sensitive stage and it's just so joyful to see him adoring me his mother. He is close to his father too but the relationship of a son to a mother is really special and I want to take this opportunity to just talk about the moment because I know, things may change specially when he starts having friends/buddies or when he start riding the bike or play basketball with his papa (which I really like).

The moment we arrive home from the office, I could already hear Matt's giggle and he would close our bedroom door and cover his face with a pillow. Then we'll pretend to look for him and he would hide and giggle some more. Then he'll reveal himself; say "morning mama!, morning papa!", kiss and hug both of us and he would just run and jump around. His papa will then play with him as I prepare the food. He'll come out of our room with drawings on his face or tattoo on his hand and he will show it to me. He also likes to see himself in the mirror. When his papa would playfully ask him to punch me, he wouldn't. But if I ask him to punch his papa, he would! ;) It's just overwhelming to see a small creature with a very pure heart. He's not perfect. He has his moments. Early this morning, we were eating my homemade milk candy (yema) and he liked it so much that he won't stop eating. I told him I'll give him some more if he removes his hand from the electric fan and he didn't obey me. He just kept quiet while looking at me but he never removed his hand. I realized this little guy now has an attitude.  And he doesn't know yet whether it's bad or wrong.  It's my responsibility to let him understand.  And so when I asked him slowly to remove his hand because if he doesn't, he'll be electrocuted, he obeyed. But man, it took a lot of patience and time before he did.  He has his own personality. And how he become will surely depend on us, his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers